Guest Designers

Followers

Monday, May 10, 2010

Winner of challenge # 4

I am so happy to see more of you all with such beautiful creations!
 Last week we had 18 entries, our biggest week ever..
Oh! Yes i know.. it was just our 4th week . :)
Don"t forget to look at the challenge # 5 ( it is a color challenge )
The winner this week is numberrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

2 ( draw done by THE HAT)

and this would be....
Congratulation!!!
Please Kim E send us your choice of images .
One from each Lauretta's digital Stamps and CocoDingo's
Hugs x

5 comments:

corinne said...

congratulations Kim !!!!
Corinne

Unknown said...

Thank you so much! Do you have a logo I can put on my blog?

Stef H said...

way to go kim!!! congrats!

valen said...

Congrats Kim!!

Ariana Richardo said...

Aw, this was a really nice post. In idea I would like to put in writing like this additionally – taking time and actual effort to make a very good article… but what can I say… I procrastinate alot and by no means seem to get something done.

Information
Click Here
Tapas.io