Guest Designers

Followers

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Challenge # 105 Winners

So Sorry this is late ladies:) I am currently fostering 4 baby kittens that need bottle feed thru out the night. So I am very sleep deprived LOL:) Flash back to having an infant again.

We had so many amazing cards last week I am so glad randomizer does the choosing.
Congrats to our Winners don't forget to pick up your winners badge:)

-Melissa


Prize : $10 Surprise Package

Winner 








Prize : 
3 Images for 1st
Winner

2 Images for 2nd
Winner















1 Images for 3rd

Winner



Please contact Jenn at sponsorcyp@yahoo.com with CHALLENGE #105 in the subject line within (7) days to claim your prizes. Any prize not claimed by 4/23/2012 will be given to a new winner! 




                        

5 comments:

Anita Kejriwal said...

thanks a ton!

Tip Top said...

Thank you so much! About to email you now!

Kathi said...

Awww. I wish I could foster kittens.

It takes a very special person to do that, so Kudos to you.

I do wish I could see some photos. Hint. Hint. Hint!

Indi Host said...

An impressive share, I just given this onto a colleague who was doing a little analysis on this. And he in fact bought me breakfast because I found it for him.. smile. So let me reword that: Thnx for the treat! But yeah Thnkx for spending the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love reading more on this topic. If possible, as you become expertise, would you mind updating your blog with more details? It is highly helpful for me. Big thumb up for this blog post!

Website
Information

Eileen Price said...

Would you be interested in exchanging links?

Forum.singaporeexpats.com
Information
Click Here
Visit Web