Guest Designers

Followers

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Winner Challenge # 133

What a great week of entries for our Fairies and Fantasy Challenge:) Remember to pick up your winners badge to display proudly on your blog. Also I hope for all that are celebrating they have a wonderful and Safe Halloween Holiday.
- Melissa


Prize : 4 Digital Stamps from Store

WINNER:


Please contact Jenn at sponsorcyp@yahoo.com with Challenge 133 Winner in the subject line within (7) days to claim your prizes. Any prize not claimed by 11/5/2012 will be given to a new winner! 

Congratulations to our Winners!!

4 comments:

Lotta said...

Oh, I am so happy! Thank you! Hugs Lotta

Unknown said...

Spot on with this write-up, I truly think this website needs much more consideration. I’ll probably be again to read much more, thanks for that info.

Playbuzz.com
Click Here

Lillian Cruz said...

I’d have to check with you here. Which is not something I usually do! I enjoy reading a post that will make people think. Also, thanks for allowing me to comment!

Click Here
Visit Web

NatalieMason said...

Wow, cool post. I'd like to write like this too - taking time and real hard work to make a great article... but I put things off too much and never seem to get started. Thanks though.

Iroids.com
Information
Click Here