Guest Designers

Followers

Thursday, January 29, 2015

Please Welcome Our New DT Member

Please give a warm welcome our newest member :)
Here is the very talented...




I joined the crafting world when I went to my first Stampin Up workshop. I was hooked, until I discovered all the fun and new supplies for scrapbooking. From there I explored the digital world of images, papers and elements, stumbling into altered art at times. My newest passions include water colors and mixed media canvas.  
I am married with two grown children, one still in college. The other has gifted me with five grandchildren and a daughter-in-law who shares my love of crafting. We live outside of Chicago (go Blackhawks!) and enjoy occasional family vacations.
I belong to crafting groups on Yahoo and Paper Digital Art, and design/have designed for a few stamp companies and challenge blogs. I am passionate about creativity in all its forms. I love to stretch my artistic imagination and yank myself out of my comfort zone (sometimes kicking and screaming). But it's all in fun, and I am always growing and learning in art.




1 comment:

Indi Host said...

This is the right blog for anyone who wants to find out about this topic. You realize so much its almost hard to argue with you (not that I actually would want…HaHa). You definitely put a new spin on a topic thats been written about for years. Great stuff, just great!

Click Here
Lonelyplanet.com